Thursday, October 15, 2009

Moment of Zen

You know that commercial for Ikea where the crazy lady thinks she's getting such an amazing deal and tells her husband to 'step on it' b/c she thinks she must be stealing?

Well, it happened to me.

I mentioned this coupon last week, little did I know it would provide me with a moment of Zen. It's one of those coupons that pops out when you get your receipt. 'Buy one get one free' on Enfamil premium cans. Well, I went in thinking it would only work on the small ones, but guess what -- it works on the large $25 jumbo cans!

So there I was running out of the Giant with 2 large $25 cans of Enfamil Premium, one of them FREE baby! I tried to share my excitement with my husband, who like many of you has become increasingly cautious with funds now that we're with baby, lets just say all I got a "that's great hon, is that why you called?"

No comments: